LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION
Por: Dr. Roch, El 29 abril, 2020
Average program duration: 1 day
Modules: 5 modules, 55 minutes each (Average: 5 hours of instruction).
The objective of the Leadership & Innovation course is to provide the tools for you to strengthen and maintain a culture of innovation, as well as creating a space and structure to develop the potential of your team.
WHO IS IT FOR?
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs and CMOs as well as general managers, project managers, account executives, administrators, lawyers and entrepreneurs.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
● If you want to improve decision-making processes.
● If you want to avoid economic loss due to human error.
● If you want to make the most out of the potential of the talent that makes up your company.
● If you want to reduce your production times in the short, medium and long term.
● If you want to propel your organization into a competitive environment.
WHY CHOOSE DR ROCH?
● Has successfully implemented its EBE model in Mexico and Latin America.
● He has over 30 years of experience as a PhD. in Human Behavior. ● He is a Senior Training Consultant in Leadership, Business, Salesmanship and other soft skills programs.