Just Before Departure
Por: Dr. Roch, El 12 September, 2023
Today, I want to share with you a life story filled with lessons. I hope you receive it and it enriches your soul.
Before passing away at the age of 40 due to stomach cancer, the renowned designer and author, Crisda Rodríguez, wrote:
- I had the most expensive car in the world in my garage, but now I have to move around in a wheelchair.
- My house used to sell all kinds of branded clothing, shoes, and valuable items, but now my body is wrapped in a small cloth provided by the hospital.
- I had a lot of money in the bank, but now I derive no benefit from that amount.
- My house was like a castle, but now I sleep in a hospital bed.
- From five-star hotels to five-star hotels, but now I spend my time in the hospital, moving from one laboratory to another.
- I signed autographs for hundreds of people, but this time, medical records are my signature.
- I had seven barbers to style my hair, but now I have no hair on my head.
- I traveled on a private jet, able to fly anywhere, but now I need the assistance of two people to reach the hospital door.
- Although there was plenty of food, now my diet is reduced to two tablets a day and a few drops of saltwater at night.
This house, this car, this plane, these furnishings, this bank, all this reputation and fame, none of it serves me. None of it will bring me relaxation. “There is nothing real except death.”
At the end of the day, health is the most important thing.
Please, be happy with the little or much you have, as long as you have health, a meal, a place to sleep, and a family.
You have it all! What a profound message. Today, I wanted to share this with you because this message deeply touched my soul. I look forward to seeing you at the retreats and workshops listed on our website.